Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Calhoun County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Calhoun County
      Zips: 
    32449
    32430
    32421
    32424
      Coordinates: 
    30.406034593081575, -85.1972073346318
      Area total: 
    574.31 sq. mi., 1487.46 sq. km, 367560.32 acres
      Area land: 
    567.34 sq. mi., 1469.39 sq. km, 363095.04 acres
      Area water: 
    6.98 sq. mi., 18.07 sq. km, 4465.28 acres
      Established: 
    1838
      Capital seat: 

    Blountstown
    Address: 20859 Central Ave E
    County Courthouse
    Blountstown, FL 32424-2263
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Calhoun County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    13,648; Population change: -6.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    24 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $33,386
      Households: 
    73,909
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.20% per 4,754 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $253.91 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Calhoun County's population of Florida of 4,013 residents in 1930 has increased 46,56-fold to 186,847 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.98% female residents and 48.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.88% in Calhoun County, Florida are married and the remaining 33.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.88% in Calhoun County, Florida are married and the remaining 33.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    5,628 residential units of which 85.00% share occupied residential units.

    30.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Calhoun County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.50% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.73% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.38% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Calhoun County, Florida 71.16% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.15% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.70% are vacant.

  • The 32.21% of the population in Calhoun County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.360%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 29.070%) of those eligible to vote in Calhoun County, Florida.

Skyline of Calhoun County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4814 Companies
1325 Counties
2315 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Lendmark Financial Services LLC

5623 Garth Rd #160, Baytown, TX 77521

First Priority Lending

17476 Yorba Linda Blvd, Yorba Linda, CA 92886

Check `n Go

620 S Main St, Lapeer, MI 48446

Open Door Home Loans

2524 Hennepin Ave # A, Minneapolis, MN 55405

Check `n Go

55 W 1000 N Ste 5, Logan, UT 84321

Other Companies

Fast Payday Loans

727 S Main St, Madisonville, KY 42431

St. Louis Loan

1812 N Illinois St, Swansea, IL 62226

National Finance Company

1606 E Dixon Blvd D, Shelby, NC 28150

Flexible Finance

4221 Old Gentilly Rd Ste B, New Orleans, LA 70126

Advance America

3335 Kentucky Ave #6, Indianapolis, IN 46221

Landscape of Florida